Privacy and security
Privacy principles of HSBC Asset Management (India) Private Limited (AMIN)
Our business has been built on trust between our customers and ourselves. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
1. We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
2. We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
3. We may pass your personal information to other HSBC Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
4. We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
5. We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
6. We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
7. We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
8. All HSBC Group companies, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at HSBC will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Your privacy matters to us
This section provides specific details of how we treat any personal information you might wish to provide us when you visit this website and any of its pages (the 'Site').
- Our web servers are protected behind 'firewalls' and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorised access. As the security of ordinary e-mail cannot be guaranteed, you should not send any confidential information to us using ordinary e-mail.
Collection of personal information
- Use of 'cookies' - Your visit to this Site may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the Site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer that can be retrieved by this Site. Should you wish to disable these cookies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, you will be unable to enter certain part(s) of our Site.
If at any time you would like us to cease sending you direct mailings, please contact us. We will then, at no cost to you, act on your request within 30 days and ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing promotions.
If we do ask you to provide personal information, we will always specify the purpose for which such personal information is collected and ensure that it is only used for the purpose specified at the time of collection.
IMPORTANT:By accessing this website and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above. Thank you for choosing HSBC Asset Management (India) Private Limited.
© Copyright HSBC Asset Management (India) Private Limited. All rights reserved.