HSBC Income Fund
Aims to provide reasonable income through a diversified portfolio of fixed income securities. The AMC's view of interest rate trends and the nature of the Plans will be reflected in the type and maturities of securities in which short term and Investment Plans are invested.
- To know more, click here
Mail back services
This is an online service that aims to provide valuable investment-related reports to subscribers at regular intervals directly to their mailbox.
HSBC Mutual Fund provides regular market updates, special investment strategy reports, daily NAVs, product updates and lots more through its mail back/subscription service.
- To access this service, click here
- 09 March 2014 - Declaration of dividend under the quarterly dividend option of HIF-IP, HFDF and HMIP
- 08 March 2014 - Extension of HFTS 107 NFO
- 07 December 2013 - Declaration of dividend under the quarterly dividend option of HIF-IP, HFDF and HMIP
- 12 Nov 13 - Bank mandate registration and change in Fund Manager