HSBC Income Fund
Aims to provide reasonable income through a diversified portfolio of fixed income securities. The AMC's view of interest rate trends and the nature of the Plans will be reflected in the type and maturities of securities in which short term and Investment Plans are invested.
- To know more, click here
Mail back services
This is an online service that aims to provide valuable investment-related reports to subscribers at regular intervals directly to their mailbox.
HSBC Mutual Fund provides regular market updates, special investment strategy reports, daily NAVs, product updates and lots more through its mail back/subscription service.
- To access this service, click here
- 28 August 2014 - Declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HSBC Fixed Term Series 96
- 28 August 2014 - Roll-over of HSBC Fixed Term Series 96
- 20 August 2014 - Declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HSBC Fixed Term Series 94
- 21 June 2014 - Declaration of dividend under the dividend option of HEF, HIOF and HEMF
- 19 June 2014 - Declaration of dividend under the quarterly dividend option of HIF-IP, HFDF and HMIP
- 27 May 2014 - Change in the Fundamental Attributes of HSBC Unique Opportunities Fund