How to apply?
- The application form for the sale of units of the scheme(s) will be available at the Investor Service Centres/Designated Collection Centres/Distributors or, can alternatively be downloaded from our website
- Payment should be made by cheque or bank draft drawn on any bank which is situated at and is a member of the Banker’s Clearing House located at the place where the application is submitted or in a manner acceptable to the AMC, which is evidenced by receipt of credit in the Bank Account of the Fund
- The cheque(s) for the amount of subscription should be MICR encoded in case of investments in HSBC Cash Fund, HSBC Floating Rate Fund (Long Term Plan and Short Term Plan) and HSBC Ultra Short Term Bond Fund
- Outstation cheques will not be accepted and applications accompanied by such cheques are liable to be rejected. However, outstation cheques are acceptable in case of SIP applications. The first instalment of SIP should however be payable at the location where the application is tendered
- No cash, money orders and postal orders will be accepted
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted
- Bank charges for demand drafts will be borne by the AMC and will be limited to the bank charges as per table below. The AMC will not entertain any request for refund of demand draft charges
Upto Rs 10,000
At actuals, subject to a Maximum of Rs 65
Above Rs 10,000
At Rs 3.5 per Rs 1000 Minimum Rs 65 and Maximum Rs 12,500
However, such Demand Draft charges would be reimbursed only when the investor is not residing in any of the locations where the AMC or CAMS have official points of acceptance.
- Applications should be made in adherence to the minimum amount requirements as mentioned in the Scheme Information Document
- All cheques and bank drafts must be drawn in the name of the respective Plans or their abbreviations eg: for "HSBC Equity Fund” or “HEF”, “HSBC Floating Rate Fund Short Term Plan" or "HFRFST" or "HSBC Floating Rate Fund Long Term Plan" or “HFRFLT” etc and crossed "Account Payee only". A separate cheque or bank draft must accompany each Application
- The Application Forms together with the cheque/demand draft can be tendered at any of the Official Points of Acceptance as specified in the Scheme Information Document and Addendum/Notice cum Addendum issued thereto, from time to time
- Any discrepancy in the application on account of address or residence status, the application will be rejected and the money will be refunded upon confirmation from CVL
For online investments in mutual funds, go to Options for investing online.