The investment strategy that is best for you
Your Discretionary Wealth Manager will discuss your financial circumstances and objectives with you, establish your attitude to risk, and then help you decide which investment strategy you feel most comfortable with.
All our Discretionary Wealth Management services share fundamental properties. They:
- Have an actively managed, discretionary portfolio
- Are driven by a defined investment process
- Have a highly competitive fee structure
- Have secure internet access to portfolio values and activity
- Involve regular, direct contact with your personal Discretionary Wealth Manager
- Provide ease of administration, incorporating custody and nominee facilities and tax reporting where appropriate
HSBC Wealth Strategic Solutions Service:
Our multi-asset portfolio service has been designed around a sophisticated investment process. For any given level of risk tolerance we aim to provide the optimum mix of assets to maximise investment returns. The portfolio is then actively managed around this specific risk profile.