HSBC Wealth Specialist & Bond Focus Service
Where appropriate, we can also offer you a range of specialist services. These include our Wealth Charity Service, Satellite Benchmark Service and other Bespoke portfolios.
- Your Discretionary Wealth Manager calls upon the services of our Wealth team, and other members of the wider HSBC team, as required
- You receive a service that does a specific job within your broader investment strategy
- Regular portfolio reviews to adjust and adapt the portfolio requirements to your needs
Satellite Benchmark Service and other Bespoke portfolios
Complement your principal investment strategies or reflect your own big picture financial perspective Satellite benchmarks do not have exposure to Hedge Funds,Commercial Property or Private Equity.
HSBC Bond Focus Service - It may be that, following completion of your Risk Tolerance Questionnaire and subsequent discussion, a fully diversified multi-asset portfolio is not appropriate for your specific circumstances. In this case we may be able to offer you our specialist, single asset class portfolio that supports our core services.
- Enables us to concentrate our capital and our research efforts on our best ideas
- Firm policy of only holding stocks where we see the potential for an absolute return
- We follow our belief that higher conviction holdings are the main drivers of performance, and conversely, that low conviction small holdings can be a drag on performance.
The advantages of a focused approach
This enables us to concentrate our research efforts on our best ideas. For example, we can follow our firm policy of only holding stocks where we see the potential for an absolute return. We believe that higher conviction holdings are the main drivers of performance.
*Lines are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. To help us continually improve our services and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us