Funds and prices
- OEIC Funds: Our Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs) are pooled investments into stocks, shares and fixed securities
- Structured products: Products which can offer exposure to potential stock market growth and aim to provide a protected minimum amount if the investment is held for a specified capital protected period
- Pooled Pension Funds: These are investment options for defined contribution (DC) pension schemes. They cover a wide range of asset classes, with both active and passive options
- HSBC OpenFunds: A fund of funds proposition designed to be used as single strategy solutions or as simple unbiased core building blocks within a broader portfolio
- HSBC Global Investment Funds: HSBC’s flagship offshore fund range, covering a range of asset classes and investment styles as well as geographical regions
- Life Funds: A range of funds available for endowment, whole of life, and life-based investment policies managed by HSBC Global Asset Management
There are risks with investing and the value of any investments and income from them can go down as well as up. You should be aware that you may not receive back the amount originally invested. You should view investments as medium to long term, and should plan to keep it for at least five years.
- Call us on 03457 456 123*
- Order literature
*Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. To help us continually improve our services and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record your telephone calls with us.